New Wheels

Now that I discovered that my rollerblades do not work, I decided to fix them. I bought replacement wheels for them (which supposedly had all the parts) and began the process of installing them last night. Only, to my chagrin, all the parts were not 100% compatible. Well, I should have guessed it wouldn’t be that easy. The new wheels have a slightly different setup which required me to modify the existing berring sleeves (I guess that’s what they’re called) by cutting off the outer rim. Which I did. I now have a neat little slice on my thumb, but fully functional rollerblades with pretty, new wheels. The old ones were so bad that they were distorted and locked in place. No wonder I had trouble….

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s